1) Your classic D_A
2) LOL, sorry can't help it
3) Random guy is nobody of concern. Gy/Mel is love. Aesma the Last Airbender is not as weird than Gyendal being Zuko for some reason.
4) I love pretty sparkles, even if I don't look like it. It looks so simple, but can be deceptively hard to do.
5) I very nearly drew that Gy and Te'i with their spiked-up hair style, but thought I should be true to the original art. Plus, in my headcanon they didn't start wearing their hair like that until they're in later teens. Still can't help but put the white streaks in, though. They look funny without those.
6) Creeeepy little giiiiiiirrrlllssss...
7) Midget-Saurva and Giant-Nox (maybe). Cross-generation incest, as per my AU world dictates. Woohoo. Not that Saurva would care, but still.
On Kirroha's side... I totally love her UmaNox. IS SO CUTE. I somehow have lost the ability to draw round-faced cute little girls and I actually have to TRY SO HARD to make something like that.
And the Agas/Rhen is cute. I could totally see them doing that. The sparkliest Aveyond crackship I ever had ever